- Bloomsbury Theatre map
- Bloomsbury Theatre , 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury WC1H 0AH
- Work 0203 108 1000
Getting to Bloomsbury Theatre
- Find car parks near Bloomsbury Theatre
- Find minicab firms near Bloomsbury Theatre
- 10, 18, 24, 29 73 91, 168, 253
- London bus fares
- Euston OVR NRN VIC, Euston Square CRC H&C MET, Goodge Street NRN, Warren Street NRN VIC
- The nearest train station to Bloomsbury Theatre is Euston Square
- London underground fares
See all theatre shows in London
Bloomsbury Theatre is part of the University College London, and has a distinctly studenty feel. The auditorium seats around 530 people, and offers a mixed programme of music, comedy, drama, and dance. There is also a small art gallery in the foyer.
|Awful 0% ||Poor 0% ||Okay 50% ||Good 50% ||Great 0% |
- donald – “I've only seen comedy people at the bloomsbury, but they have some big names on. I’ve seen mark thomas and jo brand there. It's pretty small theatre so even the seats at the back are okay. The bar is a bit rubbish though because there's nowhere to sit down, so you've got to stand up taking with your drinks. Apart from that it's okay.”
If you enjoy this then try: Hackney Empire; Leicester Square Theatre (walk it in 20 mins or catch a train from Euston Square to Leicester Square Theatre); Lyric Hammersmith (catch the tube from Euston Square to Lyric Hammersmith); Pleasance Theatre (catch the tube from Euston Square to Pleasance Theatre) and Soho Theatre (walk it in 16 mins or catch a train from Euston Square to Soho Theatre).